WAYS OF REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
There are two ways to register and submit your abstract:
1) Online submission or registration, and
2) As attachment to an email message
We strongly recommend all participants to use the online abstract and paper submission for their convenience.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
For The Online Registration or Submission of Abstract
1) Read carefully the guidelines described above
2) Complete the “Online Registration” form with your personal details in English to avoid technical problems.
3) All fields marked with a star (*) should be completed.
4) Tick the appropriate box if you are attending as an Oral Presenter/ Poster Presenter or Non-Presenter (Observer)
5) Choose the appropriate conference scope (from the 11 conference sections for contributed abstract of the WOBIC2017) for which your abstract is intended.
6) Tick the appropriate box if you are joining the Conference Dinner and the Technical Visit
7) Press “Choose File” to upload the Template Abstract Form completed with your abstract.
8) If you registered as a presenter (Oral or Poster), please make sure that they are written according to the “Instructions for preparing abstract” before uploading your abstract.
9) After completing all the above described steps, press “Submit”
For online submission, please press here. (Online Registration Form)
As Attachment to an Email Message
If you want to submit your registration form and abstract as attachment to an e-mail message, you are kindly requested to:
1) Fill in the Manual Registration Form, which is available here.
2) If you register as a presenter, prepare your abstract according to the instructions & guidelines, available here.
- The deadline for Abstract Submission is 2nd . Abstract received after that date but before may be accepted if space in the programme is still available.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to accept or reject the submitted papers and notify accordingly the authors.